Monday, May 7, 2012

Rejoice! It's result time!

My nail art contest was a huge success! I have almost 8,000 views and I'm now up to 69 followers! (heh.) Immaturity aside, I am so thankful! I love you guys, and sponsoring this has been a blast. 

Now here's the moment you've all been waiting for! The results! I won't make you wait any longer, so here we go!

The winner of the random drawing is Francine of The Polished Mommy!

How cute are those?! And I think they exemplify her blog name perfectly! On top of being adorable, they're also fuzzy! I need to get my hands on some flocking powder. 

The second winner, by means of vote, is Georgeois Pig of The Gorgeois!

If you follow Georgeois at all, you may notice she has a knack of winning nail art challenges. Not only is she an amazing nail artist, but she is so creative! She seems to put a spin on things that'll leave you thinking "man,  why didn't I come up with that?!" These little chompers crack me up!

There was so much talent and competition, it was difficult choosing a first place winner. Another contender really stood out to me and it was a near draw. So, on a whim, I'm naming a runner up, and they will receive a bottle of polish! 

Runner up is Missy of Gnarly Gnails!

The reason I'm posting the results today instead yesterday, as promised, is because I wanted to reveal the prizes to everyone, as well as the winners. Sadly, I haven't finished collecting all of the prizes yet, I'm just missing one more thing. But I promise to photograph it all for you guys before I send them out. 

If you lovely ladies would just email me at rejoice.nailart@gmail.com in the next 48 hours, you can claim your prizes!

5 comments:

  1. Yay, thank you! I really liked the other two winners as well. Lots of great manis entered in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Thanks so much for making a slot for me! This is my first win!!! You are awesome, as well as the other winners and ALL of the entries! Just emailed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all awesome! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such adorable, pretty, and funny manicures were in the contest. Taylor, thanks for hosting the contest. I was not envious of your task, judging the contest. Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete