Thursday, February 23, 2012

Violet Vixen and Versatile Blogger Award

Today's post is brought to you by the letter V!


For this simple taping mani, I used L'Oreal Violet Vixen and Revlon Scandalous - two colors from my Valentine's Day haul. 
Here's a better shot of Scandalous.


Scandalous is a violet micro and hex glitter suspended in, wait for it.... black jelly! It may not sound too exciting, but when I first swatched it, it was over black, so applying it over this violet was a big surprise.
I am digging this color combination! 

I'm also digging the ladies at Miss Vee's Nails and Pretty Polished Pointers for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you guys! It seriously means so much to me.


1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger award picture to your blog post.

I'm sort of breaking the rules on number one because I'm not following a lot of blogs just yet, some of the people I'm following haven't updated for months, and some of the blogs are giant and have probably seen this award a thousand times. Instead, I'm going to tag seven people, because hey, symmetry with rule number three. Everyone not tagged can be found in my blog roll, so check them out as well.


1. I have two cats, both named after Batman villains - Ivy and Selina. Selina is the kitten pictured below.
2. I have four tattoos, three of which were inspired by books.
3. I'm a Hufflepuff.
4. I am on my schools forensics team and it all but consumes my life.
5. The name of my blog came from this song.
6. I'm a big Marvel fan.
7. My nail polish obsession started thanks to the ladies (and occasional gentlemen) over at Reddit Lacqueristas.

No comments:

Post a Comment