Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Change in Schedule

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you guys know what's been up with me recently.
I know I told you I was going to start the thirty one day challenge today, but it hasn't exactly fit into my schedule.  I just got home from a three day mini-trip from visiting my parents, and on Saturday, my SO and I are going to visit his parents. Typically, I have absolutely nothing filling up my time, so having a busy week is uncommon for me. I also had a neat NOTD to show you guys, but I came home to a dead camera. Ugh.

The good news is while I was "home," I got a pretty awesome haul, including (but not limited to) OPI Did It On 'Em, a matte top coat, China Glaze Ruby Pumps, and a crystal file. I'm also going to see Rocky Horror this weekend and I have some themed nails in the works for that. There's a lot of cool stuff to show you guys (once I get the camera charged) and all of it will be coming at you, I think on Sunday. After all of that, I will start the thirty one day challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Also waiting for you are these 2 awards: http://missveesnails.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-award-and-butterfly-award.html

    ReplyDelete