Monday, March 19, 2012

The world is a mess and I just... need to rule it.

If you're a fan, I'm sure you knew just from the title what's in store for today.
That's right, Dr. Horrible inspired nails! 
I wanted to go for something simple, subtle, but still.. horrible. 


Here's what I came up with.


The overall look was inspired by the side shoulder closure of his lab coat. I used Essie Blanc, Sephora for OPI Frankly, I Don't Give A-Damn, and L.A. Colors Black.
The accent nail was inspired by his goggles. I used the colors already listed, and the base is Sally Hansen Nude Now. 

If this post is completely foreign to you and you don't know who the hell Dr. Horrible is, here's a link to Act 1, Part 1. I can safely say you won't regret watching it.

And if you didn't see yesterday's post, please go here and answer some questions so we can have an awesome giveaway soon!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog! These are so cool!

    ReplyDelete