Thursday, March 22, 2012

Girly-Girl Challenge Day Six: Who Inspires You?

Like, I assume, many other ladies in today's challenge, I chose my mom. 
For my last birthday, my mom and I went to get matching tattoos. She had gotten a tramp stamp when I was younger and claimed she would never do it again, but I convinced her. :)

Here's a picture of our tattoos together. Her's says "I'll love you forever" and mine (the paler) says "I'll like you for always". They're taken from a children's book of the same name. 

Here's a better picture of her tattoo, to show detail.



I'm going to be honest, I don't like this. I didn't have enough time to really give it the effort it deserved, and now, it just looks sloppy. I also don't think this purple is my color. It certainly doesn't do my mom justice. 
I used Revlon Impulsive, China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise, and Sally Hansen Nude Now.

Make sure you find out who inspires the other girly-girls. 
You can find the link list in yesterday's post.

1 comment:

  1. I picked my mom too! And I love you guys have matching tattoos!

    ReplyDelete