Hello, everyone! Welcome to my first nail art contest!
I've been excited to announce a giveaway for a while now, and by this morning, I couldn't hold it in anymore.
Let's get it started, shall we? The theme is..
Create a cohesive manicure, with one or two accent nails! That's it! The possibilities are endless, and people of all skill-levels can participate.
The challenge starts today, as you're reading this, and will end April 30th. You can submit your links any time between now and then, and if you decide you would like to try something else, you can just delete your current submission and add a new link! Luckily, inlinkz is crazy easy to use. The winners will be posted on my blog during the first week of May.
- One submission per person.
- You may not use acrylic paint. Anything else goes.
- Your design must include one or two accent nails.
- You do not have to be a follower, but it is recommended, as winners will be posted on my blog.
- It can be an old or new design, but it must be your art on your nails.
- The contest is open internationally.
There will be two winners! One will be judged by a panel of my close nail-art-loving-friends, and the other will be chosen at random. Both will receive a surprise nail package, including polish and art tools, handpicked by me!
If you have any questions, leave a comment, and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Have fun!