Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fishtail Braid Tutorial

Hey, everyone! Today, I'm sharing my first tutorial!
I decided to start with the fishtail braid design, because while it's quite complex-looking, the application is a breeze once you get a hang of the pattern.

Click to enlarge.

This design works best using more opaque polishes. You can see the finished look in yesterday's post.

If you attempted this look, leave me a link in the comments! I'd love to see them!
If you have feedback, I'd love to see that too. How'd I do? Does it all make sense? Do you like the infographic style or do you prefer real nail pictures? Let me know!

5 comments:

  1. Great Tutorial. i love the fishtail design, its always so cute and unique looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely going to be trying this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I'm going to try this! Thanks for the tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw this on Pinterest and had to come tell you how awesome it is!! I can't wait to try this out when I'm done with my finals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tutorial! Thanks so much for sharing. I tried it this morning and its great!
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=3699723845299&set=p.3699723845299&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete