Monday, March 5, 2012

Turned It Up On 'Em

For today's post, we've got a simple half moon mani using OPI Did It On 'Em and China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise. This was the first manicure I did using reinforcement stickers, so the lines are a little sloppy, but the color combination was too beautiful not to share with you guys. 



Did It On 'Em has been on my wish list for a long and I really love a nice chartreuse in general, but Turned Up Turquoise seemed to put it on the back burner. It's a teal shimmer with a satin finish, but with a top coat, it really shines (no pun intended). You can fully expect to see this color combination again. 

One thing you might notice in today's photos is my nail shape! Along with my new polishes and reinforcement stickers, I picked up an OPI crystal file. What do you guys think? I've tried oval and rounded before, but squoval seems to be my number one. What is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment