Monday, March 12, 2012

Cheetah Wallpaper

For today's mani, I took two popular nail art styles and put them together. I'm probably not the first person to do it, but I love the look. It's pretty and punk at the same time. I should've saved it for the Sugar and Spice theme of the Girly Girl challenge. 



I got my first compliment from a stranger on these nails! I felt all giddy.
My boyfriend just rolled his eyes, hah. He did buy me Hard Candy Matte-ly in Love today, though, so his sarcasm is overlooked.

This is Sephora OPI Frankly, I Don't Give A-Damn, Revlon Vixen, and Revlon Blue Slate.
I also used Revlon Spanish Moss, Essie Blanc, and L.A. Colors Black for small touches.

I also wanted to let you guys know of a cool new nail art contest, hosted by Rebecca Likes Nails. The theme is gradients, animal prints, bows, dots, and Hello Kitty - Rebecca's favorite things. Check it out!

1 comment: